Make: Arduino Bots And Gadgets
Want to build your own robots, turn your ideas into prototypes, control devices with a computer, or make your own cell phone applications? It’s a snap with this book and the Arduino single-board microcontroller. Embedded systems are everywhere -- inside washing machines, cars, vacuum cleaners, and air conditioners. With Arduino, building your own embedded gadgets is easy, even for beginners.
This book gets you started with six fun projects: a stalker guard, robot insect, interactive painting, wireless smart home controller, boxing timer, and a cell phone controlled soccer robot. You’ll get impressive results quickly and gain the know-how and experience you need to invent your own gadgets.
- Discover Arduino, the popular electronic prototyping platform
- Get a great introduction to robots and electronic projects
- Learn how to turn ideas into working physical prototypes
- Use Android phones as key components in your projects
- Get everyone involved with projects that even beginners can build
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.