So far all my exercise run on emulator in local development platform. In order to make it runnable on true device, it have to be signed and deployed to apk file.
It's a easy way in Eclipse to sign a Android App.
- In Eclipse, right click the proect and select Export...
- Select Android -> Export Android Application then click Next.
- Browse to select project, it should be selected already, just click Next.
Select Create neww keystore it it's the first time you create keystore for a project.
Select the location of keystore you want to create.
Enter and confirm password
- Enter some info. for the certificate, then Next
- Browse to select the target location you want to save the generated apk file, then click Finish.
- Now, you can upload the generated apk file to internet and lets Android device to download and install.