The guide is separated into the following sections:
- Publishing on Google Play — using the Google Play Developer Console to distribute your app to over 1 billion Android users worldwide.
- Quality — The fundamentals of building a great app and an insight into the Google Play guidelines and policies.
- Discoverability & reach — Maximizing your app's discoverability and reaching the widest audience possible.
- Engagement & retention — Converting installations into active users and improving user retention.
- Monetization — Monetization strategies to generate ongoing, growing revenue streams.
- Measurement with Google Analytics — Understanding your users and improving your app experience, conversions, and marketing.
- Going global — Launching your app in local markets around the world.