You can refer to my article to know how to Install Android SDK on Eclipse 3.5 Galileo, in Ubuntu 9.10. Or, if you have install Android 1.6 SDK or later version, you can refer to another article to upgrade Android SDK using Android SDK and AVD Manager.
If you are developing in Eclipse with ADT, note that SDK Tools r7 is designed for use with ADT 0.9.8 and later. After installing SDK Tools r7, we highly recommend updating your ADT Plugin to 0.9.8.
- General notes:
- Added support for library projects that depend on other library projects.
- Adds support for aidl files in library projects.
- Adds support for extension targets in Ant build to perform tasks between the normal tasks:
- Adds support for "headless" SDK update. See
android -h update sdkfor more information.
- Fixes location control in DDMS to work in any locale not using '.' as a decimal point.
- To determine what revision of the SDK Tools you are using, refer to the "Installed Packages" listing in the Android SDK and AVD Manager.