In order to read information from Google+, you have to apply your API Key. Visit APIs Console, you have to login your Google account to create your API key.
- Click on the API project on the left and select Create...
- Enter the name of your project and click Create project.
- Click to enable Google+ API, you will be asked to review and accept the terms of service.
- Click API Access, your API Key will be found.
Now you can copy the link with your own API key at browser to read the JSON returned from Google+.
https://www.googleapis.com/plus/v1/people/108189587050871927619?key=<your API key>
- Query and Parse Google+ JSON