If you have been developing Qt applications for Symbian^3, Symbian Anna, or Symbian Belle and are interested in building your applications for Windows Phone, this guide is for you.
The guide covers what you need to know to add Windows Phone development to your skill set, while leveraging what you have already learned while developing Symbian Qt applications.
- Chapter 1: Introducing Windows Phone Platform to Symbian^3 Qt Application Developers
- Chapter 2: Windows Phone Application Design Guidelines
- Chapter 3: Windows Phone Developer and Designer Tools
- Chapter 4: C# programming
- Chapter 5: Introducing Windows Phone Application Life Cycle
- Chapter 6: Porting Applications to Windows Phone
- Chapter 7: Windows Phone Example Applications
- Chapter 8: Using the API Mapping Tool
Details: Windows Phone 7 Guide for Symbian Qt Application Developers