- In Android Studio > File > Project Structure
- Select App -> Dependencies
- Select Design Support Library, 'com.android.support:design:22.2.1' currently.
- Click on the '+' symbol to add the libraries
Alternatively, you can also edit the file "build.gradle" manually.
- About Android Design Support Library
- Android Snackbar example of Android Design Support Library
- Android FloatingActionButton example
- CoordinatorLayout + FloatingActionButton + Snackbar
- Set text and background color of Snackbar
- Updated Android Studio now provide template of Blank Activity with FloatingActionButton and Snackbar