- If you are developing in Eclipse with ADT, note that SDK Tools r5 is designed for use with ADT 0.9.6 and later. After installing SDK Tools r5, we highly recommend updating your ADT Plugin to 0.9.6.
- For Mac OS platforms, OS X 10.4.x (Tiger) is no longer officially supported.
- SDK and AVD Manager:
- Fixes SSL download for the standalone version of the SDK Updater.
- Fixes issue with 64-bit JVM on Windows.
- Adds support for platform samples components.
- Improves support for dependency between components.
- AVDs now sorted by API level.
- The AVD creation dialog now enforces a minimum SD card size of 9MB.
- Prevents deletion of running AVDs.
- Settings are now automatically saved, no need to click "Apply".
- Emulator now requires SD card to be 9MB or more.
layoutopt.batto execute correctly on Windows.
Friday, March 12, 2010
SDK Tools, Revision 5 available
SDK Tools, Revision 5 (March 2010)
by： Andr.oid Eric