After you finished you Android application development, you can generate signed APK. We go going to generate signed APK for last exercise, Get system properties of os name and version.
- In Eclipse IDE, right click on your project in Package Explorer. -> Android Tools -> Export Signed Application Package...
- Make sure the correct project is selected, and click Next.
- Select the keystore file location, and enter password. Then click Next.
- Enter Alias, password, number of validity years, and at least one Certificate issuer field.
- Select destination of the APK file. and click Finish.
- The keystore and apk files will be generated.