YouTube Android Player API enables you to incorporate video playback functionality into your Android applications. The API defines methods for loading and playing YouTube videos (and playlists) and for customizing and controlling the video playback experience.
I will show the steps to develop Android App with YouTube Android Player API step-by-step, please refer the post YouTube Android Player API step-by-step.
To develop Android apps with YouTube Android Player API, you have to download and import the YouTube Android Player API jar to your project.
- New a Android Application Project.
- Download and unzip YouTube Android Player API here.
- Copy the unzipped YouTubeAndroidPlayerApi.jar file to /libs folder in your project. The YouTubeAndroidPlayerApi.jar file should be in /libs sub-folder of your unzipped files.
- Right click your project, select , then select Java Build Path and click Add JARs... button.
- Select YouTubeAndroidPlayerApi.jar, and click OK.
Thanks for the help. Question: you say "Right click your project, select , then select Java Build Path". I am lost don't see Java Build Path anywhere.
Post a Comment