To install RedMi 2 (紅米手機2) USB and ADB drivers, tested on Windows 10:
- Plug in your phone to PC, using USB cable. You will find a CD Driver, click to run the Setup.
- It will install the Xiaomi Assistance program, USB and ADB driver.
To enable USB debug, you have to allow USB debugging on your phone.
To enable ADB Wireless debugging, your PC and your phone should be in the same WiFi network:
- Switch to platform-tools directory, normally in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools"
- Run "adb devices", you should find the usb connected device.
- Run "adb tcpip 5555" to reset the tcpip connection.
- Run "adb connect <your phone's IP>" to connect adb with wireless
- Run "adb devices" again, you should find both the usb connected and WiFi connected devices.
- Now, you can remove the USB connection, and debug with ADB wirelessly.