- As normal, click File - > New to create a new project
- Select Android Application Project under Android, and click Next>.
- Setup a new project, include select Build SDK and Minimum Required SDK, click Next>.
- Configure Launcher Icon.
- New Android ADT now supports new application templates for creating new application:
- Blank activity: Creates a new blank activity, with optional inner navigation.
- Master Detail Flow: Creates a new master/detail flow, which is two columns on tablets, and one column on smaller screens. This creates a master fragment, detail fragment, and two activities.
- Accept the default setting of the New Master/Detail Flow at this moment, click Finish.
Lets run the new Hello World generated.
- Now you can select how monitor logcat.
- Run on Android Phone Galaxy Nexus, still running 4.0.2!
- Run on Android Tablet HTC Flyer, running 3.2.1.
- Various Navigation Type provided in new Android SDK Tools, Revision 20.
- Life cycle of MasterDetailFlow HelloWorld