The Android code sample of BluetoothChat shows how to implement two-way text chat over Bluetooth between two Android devices, using all the fundamental Bluetooth API capabilities.
The sample demonstrates the following, using the Bluetooth API:
- Setting up Bluetooth
- Scanning for other Bluetooth devices
- Querying the local Bluetooth adapter for paired Bluetooth devices
- Establishing RFCOMM channels/sockets
- Connecting to a remote device
- Transfering data over Bluetooth
This video show how to import the Android code sample of BluetoothChat to Android Studio.
I re-tried this example and found problem: refer "Problem of BluetoothChat example".
- Test HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Android BluetoothChat